Two crews attend kitchen fire at Ramsgate flat

Emergency services in Grange Road Photo John James Simpson

Kent Fire and Rescue Service was called to reports of a kitchen fire at a flat in Grange Road, Ramsgate, this morning (January 5).

Two fire engines attended the incident at 6.04am and crews wearing breathing apparatus extinguished a small fire in the oven.

One person was passed into the care of paramedics after inhaling smoke. No other injuries were reported.

It’s believed the fire started accidentally.

Crews finished at the scene just before 7am.

 

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*


This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.