Man taken to hospital following Ramsgate bungalow fire

Kent Fire and Rescue Service

A man was taken to hospital last night (March 6) with burns following fire in Ramsgate.

Kent Fire and Rescue Service was called to Central Road at 11.38pm to reports of a fire in the roof of a bungalow. Three fire engines attended and crews used a fog spike, which stabs through walls and sprays water inside, as well as a hose reel jet, to extinguish the fire.

The roof was completely destroyed and the rest of the home was smoke and heat damaged.

The fire is believed to have started due to overheated electrical equipment in the loft space.

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*


This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.