PureGym at Westwood has now opened its doors to customers.
The official opening took place yesterday (February 8) with Broadstairs racing driver Michael Crees doing the ribbon cutting honours.
The gym is spread over 15,000 sq.ft. at Westwood Gateway Retail Park by Dreams, the Food Warehouse and B&M.
It is open for use 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and equipped with:
- 220+ pieces of state-of-the-art equipment including exciting new cardio kit such as climbmills, steppers and rowers
- A large free weights area, fixed resistance, a functional zone and a fitness studio
- A selection of group exercise classes, all included within the membership price
- Certified PTs available to help their clients achieve their health and fitness goals
- Free parking available on site
The gym has created 12 new jobs. A PureGym spokesperson said: “We are delighted to be opening a brand new gym in Broadstairs.
“The Westwood Gateway Retail Park is a prime location for the people of Broadstairs and the surrounding areas to access the UK’s favourite gym, providing as many people as possible with access to our first class, low cost fitness facilities at a time when mental and physical wellbeing have never been more important.”
For more information visit the PureGym Broadstairs website.