Occupants – and tortoise – safe after fire breaks out at Ramsgate property

Fire service in King Street

Residents – and a tortoise- had to leave a Ramsgate property after a fire  broke out today (May 28)

Kent Fire and Rescue Service was called to the incident in King Street in at around 1pm.

Two fire engines were sent to the scene and crews extinguished a small smouldering fire. No casualties were reported and the fire is believed to have started accidentally due to a heat lamp.

1 Comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*


This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.