It’ll be ho-ho-go as a sea of Santas run along Margate’s coastline to raise funds for Pilgrims Hospices this December.
The festive fun run takes place on December 11 and will start and finish above the Winter Gardens.
The route will see the Santas pass Turner Contemporary and continue along the promenade towards Westgate before returning for their well-deserved festive medals.
Santas on the Run! is a 3k or 5k fun run event for everyone.
Every pound you raise will make a difference to the families being cared for this Christmas. You’ll be helping patients and their families enjoy the festive season together and make memories that they can treasure.
This Christmas your fundraising could pay for:
- £1 could pay for a patient to enjoy a mince pie and custard in the run up to Christmas
- £12 could pay for a patient’s Christmas dinner
- £20 could pay for a physiotherapy session to help patients stay active and enjoy games with their family on Christmas day
- £50 could pay for a Christmas tree to decorate our hospice family rooms
- £100 could pay for a therapy session for a child coping with the loss of a loved one over the festive season
Sign-in will open at 9:30am and the fun run will begin at 11am.
Santas on the Run has a maximum capacity of 500 participants and entry closes this Sunday (December 4).
Under 18: £10
Family (2 adult & 2 under 18): £40
On the day (if capacity not reached)
Under 18: £10
Family ticket isn’t available on the day
Entry includes a 5-piece Santa Suit and a well-deserved Santa medal.
Under 3s go free no matter when you sign up.