Six men have been charged with money laundering offences connected to the alleged supply of class A drugs.
Warrants were carried out at six properties across Dartford, Margate and Ramsgate on Friday, June 14, resulting in a number of arrests and officers seizing a significant amount of class A drugs as part of an investigation by the Kent and Essex Serious Crime Directorate.
The following people have all now been charged with money laundering offences:
• Max Kingsley, 71, of Lewis Crescent, Cliftonville;
• Tebin Kadir, 40, of St Mildred’s Road, Margate;
• Mark Marshall, 40, of Teynham Close, Cliftonville;
• Darren Duffy, 46, of Dumpton Park Drive, Ramsgate;
• Matthew Brown, 39, of Biddenden Close, Margate;
• Swara ali Amin, 33, of Lydia Road, Erith.
Mr Kadir and Mr Duffy have also all been charged with possession with intent to supply class A drugs.
All six men have been bailed to appear at Hastings Magistrates’ Court on Wednesday, November 6.