Crews called to kitchen fire in Ramsgate

Fire crew in Vine Close

A woman was taken to hospital suffering from smoke inhalation following a fire in Ramsgate today (November 5).

Fire crews were called at 4.37pm to a chip pan fire at a property in Vine Close.

The occupants were outside the property when firefighters arrived, and crews wearing breathing apparatus extinguished the fire before using a high pressure fan to clear the house of smoke.

A woman suffering with smoke inhalation was taken to hospital by SECAmb paramedics.

Read more about chip pan safety and how to plan for a fire safe meal time, here – http://www.kent.fire-uk.org/your-safety/home-safety/a-z-of-safety-what-are-the-risks/chip-pan-fires/ 

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*


This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.