Margate Football Club will be launching a new full-time football academy with key partners from the start of September 2018.
The Academy will be hosted at Herne Bay High, a specialist sports school, which the club says demonstrates its commitment to ensuring academic achievement is valued highly alongside footballing achievements.
By joining the Academy students will have the opportunity to:
- To play in the National Youth Alliance League and the Academies League.
- Play in the FA Youth Cup
- Visits to Wembley stadium to experience first-hand the exists routes via UCFB
- Scholarship opportunities via partners @SportsRecruitUSA
- Progression on to various degree programmes within the UK
- Full use of a gym facilities on site
- Full time courses at Level 2 and 3
- Play on the world class Hartsdown Park stadium 3G pitch
Further details will be released on the MFC website in the coming weeks.