Fire crews called to Westgate shed blaze

KFRS

Fire crews were called out to a shed alight in Westgate this morning (June 15).

Kent Fire and Rescue Service was called to the fire at a shed that was being used as a garden room at a property in Canterbury Road at 6.03am.

Crews used a hose reel jet to tackle the blaze which completely destroyed the shed. It’s believed the fire was accidental and is thought to have been caused by discarded smoking materials.

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*