Crews called to small fire at the former Motor Museum in Ramsgate

A discarded cigarette end is thought to be the cause of a small fire at the former Motor Museum on Ramsgate’s Westcliff today (April 30).

Fire crews were called to the incident in the former motor museum on Paragon Street  at 2.34pm.

A small quantity of rubbish was alight.

KFRS searched the building to be sure no one was inside but the site was empty.

The crews used a hose reel jet to deal with the fire and thermal imaging cameras to check for hotspots.

They finished with the incident at 3.05pm.

 

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*